I stumbled upon this infographic on coffee consumption at work. The infographic was based on a survey carried out by Dunkin Donut and Careerbuilder. The result? We’re all addicted to coffee, my friends!
Some fun facts from the coffee survey
- It turns out that 46% of workers in the US think they would be less productive without coffee.
- 61% of people drink more than two cups of coffee per day.
- The Northeast of the country is most hooked on coffee of all of the US.
- Young professionals cite coffee as helping them in their career by providing an opportunity to network with their coworkers.
Professions that drink the most coffee
- Scientist/Lab Technician
- Marketing/Public Relations Professional
- Education Administrator
- Healthcare Administrator
- Food Preparer
- Social Worker
- Financial Professional
- Personal Caretaker
- Human Resources Benefits Coordinator
- Government Professional
- Skilled Tradesperson (plumber, carpenter, etc)